January 21, 2021 | Publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer Voolgi are excited to present a brand new gameplay trailer for their upcoming title SuchArt: Genius Artist Simulator that is coming to Steam and Nintendo Switch in Q1 2021.
SuchArt is a first-person story-driven artist sim with realistic physics, color blending, and management of your own space studio. You are a genius artist living in the year 2130. Make the best of the space studio you own. Create art with a large variety of tools, share your works with the world, sell them and get famous. Let your imagination run wild and create the art of your dreams — virtual painting has never felt so realistic ever before!
Also, SuchArt: Creative Space, a free sandbox version of the full game, is getting released on Steam today.
Creative Space is an extended demo/prologue version of the full game that provides players with an opportunity to get a grasp of what the final product will be like. It is missing some of the full game features, but overall it’s a standalone complete experience, where you can create masterpieces, complete commissions, experiment with painting tools and decorate your studio.
As a nice bonus, players who launch Creative Space within the first 3 days after the release will get a chance to enter a special giveaway and win the full game Steam key.
- REALISTIC PAINTING. Painting in SuchArt feels just like in real life, but without the downsides. Colors mix as you would naturally expect them to, so you can easily achieve the result you dreamed about. Paint has a realistic texture, and each instrument alters it a bit with different strokes. There’s plenty of instruments to choose from: brushes, palette knives, stencils or even flamethrowers to create your next masterpiece.
- SELL AND EXPOSE YOUR ART. Sell your paintings at the marketplace, fulfill all your clients’ orders, and receive a generous commission, or maybe a gift! Don’t forget that you can exhibit your amazing art and see what critics have to say about it.
- BUY VARIOUS ITEMS. Spend your hard-earned credits in the brand new shop, where you can get multiple painting tools, furniture and decorative items.
- DECORATE YOUR STUDIO. Paint the walls and the floor, place furniture and decorative items wherever you want, and turn the space you own into something completely new — make yourself at home!
- PICK YOUR SIDE. They say down on Earth the robots are revolting and the Crabuxes covet the planet’s saltwater. But surely that’s none of your business. Or, is it?
If we can assist in your coverage of SuchArt, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
About HypeTrain Digital
HypeTrain Digital is the indie game publisher for PC and consoles. Their mission is to help young developers deliver their games to worldwide audiences, regardless of genre or platform. Working with a diverse team of industry professionals, they’ve led numerous games to success across the world, including Stoneshard, The Wild Eight, and Police Stories.
Vincent “Voolgi” Delannoy is a single developer from France who currently lives in Estonia. SuchArt is his first serious project in the video game industry. He’s always liked video games providing some physics and a sense of freedom, which is expressed in being able to use, move and turn any object or button seen in games.Attachments area