‘Saved By the Bell’ Star Lark Voorhies Also Scheduled; Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, January 11, 2021 – Wizard Brands, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) today announced that Chris Kattan (“Saturday Night Live,” A Night at the Roxbury), stars of “Little House on the Prairie” and classic sitcoms and “Saved by the Bell” standout Lark Voorhies are among several additions to its popular “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” (www.wizardworldvirtual.com), which since last March have entertained fans and offered more than 175 free Q&As with celebrities, artists, authors and more, as well as paid live video chats, virtual photo ops, autographs and recorded video messages.
On Sunday, January 17, it’s a doubleheader of classic television shows, starting at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT with the ‘70s and ‘80s frontier drama “Little House,” including Alison Arngrim (“Nellie Oleson”), Dean Butler (“Almanzo Wilder”), Charlotte Stewart (“Eva Beadle”), Hersha Parady (“Alice Garvey”), Wendi Turnbaugh (“Grace Ingalls”), Pamela Roylance (“Sarah Carter”), Dan McBride (various roles) and Radames Pera (“John Edwards Jr.”). Then at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m PT laugh along with sitcom standouts Barry Bostwick (“Spin City”), John O’Hurley (“Seinfeld,” “Scorch”), Jim J Bullock (“Too Close for Comfort,” “Alf”), Peter Scolari (“Bosom Buddies,” “Newhart”) and Lydia Cornell (“Too Close for Comfort,” “The Love Boat”).
The following weekend kicks off with Kattan on Saturday, January 23 at 1 p.m ET / 10 a.m. PT. And February gets off to a great start with Voorhies (“Lisa Turtle” in “Saved”) on Saturday, February 6 at 1 p.m ET / 10 a.m. PT.
This is in addition to previously scheduled events, including this Saturday, January 16, with “Animaniacs” stars Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Jess Harnell and Maurice LaMarche beginning at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT, followed by a second helping of the “Charmed Against Humanity” online card game with Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause and Drew Fuller at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT (separate ticketed admission required). On Thursday, January 21, it’s a rewatch of the “Legends of Tomorrow” panel from August featuring Tala Ashe, who will conduct live chats and virtual photo ops on Saturday the 23rd. Rounding out the month of events scheduled to date is action film hero Dolph Lundgren, whose appearance in Rocky IV launched a career that also includes blockbusters like Masters of the Universe and Universal Soldier.
On Thursday, January 14, get ready for another wild session of Wiz Quiz, the free nerdy survivor-style trivia game hosted by Wizard World’s own MikeGDoesThings with valuable prizes and as much fun and knowledge as you can handle, starting at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. And viewers have enjoyed “Rewatch Wednesdays,” when Wizard World replays highlights of the previous weekend’s panels with commentary from staff and fan experts.
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos, virtual photo ops and autographs, customarily one week later. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://www.wizardworldvirtual.com.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wizardworldvirtual; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wizardworld; and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wizardworld/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
· Pose for a paid “virtual photo op” with select celebrities
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chat, video and autographs, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
· Wednesday, January 13, Re-Watch of “Ash vs. Evil Dead” panel
· Thursday, January 14, “Wiz Quiz,” geeky trivia with Wizard World’s own MikeGDoesThings · 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT
· Saturday, January 16, “Animaniacs,” Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Jess Harnell, Maurice LaMarche · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Saturday, January 16, “Charmed Against Humanity” card game with Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause and Drew Fuller · 7 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT (additional ticket required)
· Sunday, January 17, “Little House on the Prairie,” Alison Arngrim, Dean Butler, Charlotte Stewart, Hersha Parady, Wendi Turnbaugh, Pamela Roylance, Dan McBride, Radames Pera · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Sunday, January 17, Stars from Classic TV Sitcoms, Barry Bostwick (ADDED) John O’Hurley, Jim J Bullock, Peter Scolari, Lydia Cornell · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Thursday, January 21, Tala Ashe/Rewatch Party of “Legends of Tomorrow” Panel · evening TBD
· Saturday, January 23, Chris Kattan, “Saturday Night Live,” A Night at the Roxbury” · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Saturday, January 30, Dolph Lundgren, Rocky IV, The Punisher, Masters of the Universe · 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT
· Saturday, February 6, Lark Voorhies, “Saved by the Bell,” “Good Morning, Miss Bliss”) · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
About Wizard Brands, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Brands, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World Virtual Experiences powers a content-rich channel that provides fans with the opportunity to enjoy programming and to directly connect with celebrities via a variety of video platforms. Additional initiatives may soon include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services. Additionally, Wizard Brands owns a minority interest in Cinedigm’s (NASDAQ:CIDM) CONtv.