Sacramento, CA –January 6, 2021–Independent development studio Dronami releases the cartoony, skill-based boxing action game Billion Beat on Steam today with a discounted price of $6/€4.94/£4.39.
Inspired by the classic Super Punch-Out!!, in Billion Beat you’ll have to fight through a gauntlet of boss fights with multiple bizarre forms such as the final one –a large alien penis-man that can ejaculate on the player.
Billion Beat is chock-full of raunchy, irreverent, satirical humor and a unique style reminiscent of 90’s cartoons like Ren & Stimpy or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It’s also got a hard-hitting soundtrack with Hip Hop and House bangers.
Execute techniques with perfect timing to unleash powered-up attacks as you upgrade your fists, seek advice from your Mascoach, and buy and use Dranx to make fights more manageable. The gameplay is easy to pick up yet difficult to master, and struggling players can take advantage of the RPG elements to win.
Billion Beat will be launched in Early Access. While in the current version you can play with one character only, the full game will contain two additional characters with unique fighting styles.
The final version of Billion Beat will also contain Tronix, cyborg parts that can power-up the player, as well as the unique Story Beatz feature that allows the player to learn opponents’ backstories by punching them in the face.
- Deep and challenging skill-based boxing action game.
- Master an accessible yet nuanced combat engine that rewards skilled timing and careful attack selection.
- Fight through a gauntlet of a dozen meticulously crafted boss fights with multiple forms.
- Utilize advanced Hyper techniques to humiliate your opponent and make the crowd go apeshit.
- Upgrade your fists, seek advice from your Mascoach, and buy and use Dranx to make fights more manageable.
- Strategically build up and expend Energy to use Strong Punches and Rapid Flurries.
- Combat engine with full damage modeling. Beat the enemy’s glasses off, knock out their teeth, and give ’em a black eye.
- Hype up the crowd by landing tricky-to-use attacks that demonstrate your skill.
- Learn to use the Hyper version of each attack, which is less effective yet more rewarding.
- Roll with the punches and beat Hyper Missions.
- Bet on your own skill. Ante up before each match and reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of defeat.
- Gain experience, hit the Lawker Room, and level up each fist individually.
- Customize your fighting style by filling out a branching tech tree.
- Buy, equip, and sip on Dranx to restore health in the middle of a match.
About DronamiAin’t no thang like a Dronami game!
Dronami is a one-man video game development studio composed of Andreas “Dre” Mavromatis, and based in Sacramento, California. Dronami specializes in innovative, skill-based, aggressively unique games that truly stand out among the crowd. Billion Beatis their first commercial title.