Reality TV Personality Omarosa, Author Jeff Pearlman Also Take The Virtual Stage; Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, September 9, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) brings more “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” featuring stars of iconic franchises across its digital video platforms this month. On Thursday at 4 p.m. ET / 11 p.m. PT, “Sense 8” stars Paul Ogola, Chichi Seii, Mumbi Maina and Lwanda Jawar make their Wizard World debuts. Next Thursday, September 17, it’s reality TV personality and actress Omarosa, beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Then on Friday, September 18, “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” standouts Daphne Maxwell Reid, Karyn Parsons and Tatyana Ali brighten the screen at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. On Saturday, September 19 at 11:45 a.m. ET / 8:45 a.m. PT, prolific author Jeff Pearlman talks about his upcoming book Three Ring Circus, about the Kobe Bryant-Shaquille O’Neal-Phil Jackson-led Los Angeles Lakers.
This is in addition to the previously announced session on Sunday, Sept. 13, featuring stars of “Bones,” Michaela Conlin, T.J. Thyne, Tamara Taylor, Eric Millegan, Patricia Belcher and Ignacio Serricchio at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT.
During each celebrity session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://www.wizardworldvirtual.com.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wizardworldvirtual; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wizardworld; and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wizardworld/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chat, video and autographs, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
· Thursday, September 10, “Sense 8,” Paul Ogola, Chichi Seii, Mumbi Maina, Lwanda Jawar · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Sunday, Sept. 13, “Bones,” Michaela Conlin, T.J. Thyne, Tamara Taylor, Eric Millegan, Carla Gallo, Ignacio Serricchio · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Thursday, September 17, Omarosa · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Friday, September 18, “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” Daphne Maxwell Reid, Karyn Parsons, Tatyana Ali · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Saturday, September 19, Jeff Pearlman, author, Three Ring Circus · 11:45 a.m. ET / 8:45 a.m. PT
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World Virtual Experiences powers a content-rich channel that provides fans with the opportunity to enjoy programming and to directly connect with celebrities via a variety of video platforms. Additional initiatives may soon include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services. Additionally, Wizard Entertainment owns a minority interest in Cinedigm’s ( NASDAQ:CIDM) ConTv.
The 2020-21 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon.