Beginning today, Amazon Prime members can now claim the third and final collection of free arcade classics from legendary video game developer SNK, as part of an exclusive Prime Gaming offer.
This collection of iconic SNK classics is a first of a kind offer for Prime members, and includes more than 20 free titles that can be claimed until March 2021. The expansive SNK library offers something for all gamers, from longtime fans to newcomers checking out these iconic games for the first time. To watch the announcement trailer, view the link here.
This third and final collection of free SNK games includes the following titles:
- The Last Blade 2 – The legendary weapons-based fighting game, which was originally released on the NEOGEO game system in 1998.
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves – Jump into this legendary series with a new hero, Rock Howard, and a plethora of charismatic new characters in this 1999 classic.
- Metal Slug 3 – This masterpiece is highly praised for its refined balance and game volume within the 2D run and gun action shooting game series.
- Samurai Shodown V Special – Gather and clash with 28 fierce warriors in this upgraded version of Samurai Shodown V, which was first released in 2004.
- The King of Fighters ’97 Global Match – The final chapter in the King of Fighters Orochi Saga, which cemented King of Fighters as a staple in the fighting game community.
- The King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match Final Edition – Fight in endless and epic battles in the ultimate and final version of The King of Fighters ‘98, which offers an alternate version of some characters, bringing the total roster of fighters to 64 and creating infinite team combinations.
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match – Battle it out in the fully upgraded version of The King of Fighters 2002 and the second title in the Unmatched series.
- Shock Troopers – Progress through the battlefield, choosing the best routes and strategy in a fan favorite 2D top-down view action shooting game released exclusively on NEOGEO MVS in 1997.
As a reminder, Amazon Prime members can still claim 14 titles from the first and second batches of SNK games from Prime Gaming, including:
- Art of Fighting 2
- Blazing Star
- Fatal Fury Special
- The King of Fighters 2000
- The King of Fighters 2002
- Samurai Shodown II
- Metal Slug 2
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
- Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad
- Baseball Stars 2
- Sengoku 3
- King of Monsters
Prime members can claim these SNK titles by visiting gaming.amazon.com.
As a reminder, Prime Gaming benefits are included free for Amazon Prime members and a 30-day free trial can be started by visiting amazon.com/prime. Members have access to free, exclusive content for today’s most popular video games, plus free games, every month. Currently, members can claim over 20 free games, which are theirs to keep forever once claimed! For more information on Prime Gaming, view the announcement blog post here.