This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- NBA 2K21– The latest title in the world-renowned, best-selling NBA 2K series delivers an industry-leading basketball experience. With extensive improvements upon its best-in-class graphics and gameplay, competitive and community online features, and deep, varied game modes, the NBA 2K21 game offers one-of-a-kind immersion. NBA 2K21 will be available on Sept. 4.
- Spellbreak– Unleash your inner battlemage. When magic is forbidden and locked in the iron grip of the Vowkeepers, it’s up to you to resist and reclaim what’s yours. Harness the raw power of your gauntlets and tap into the unimaginable forces of the elemental planes. Soar into fierce battles, through floating islands and impossible terrain, to unleash the Breaker within. Form a party of powerful battlemages and vanquish other players to stand victorious in this multiplayer, action-spellcasting battle royale! Future updates will unlock new game modes.
- Spinch– Descend deep into a new ecology in this side-scrolling, psychedelic platformer teeming with multiple pathways, luminous levels and complex obstacles. Transcend the material realm and assume your true form as Spinch, a hyper-agile organism consumed by the quest to rescue its litter of missing offspring from an endless invasion of misshapen and malformed offbeats and oddities.
- AVICII Invector– Belt up and blast into the rhythmic regions of unexplored space. Created in collaboration with the late superstar DJ, AVICII Invector is a pulse-pounding, frenetic rhythm-action experience. Soar through vocal melodies, sweep each fade and attack every beat in 25 of AVICII’s biggest hits, including global chart toppers: “Without You,” “Wake Me Up” and “Lay Me Down.” Fly solo or recreate the party feeling of an AVICII concert with heart-thumping, competitive gameplay. AVICII Invector will be available on Sept. 8.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- /Connection Haunted
- Arcade Archives Super Dodge Ball
- ATOM RPG– Available Sept. 4
- Batu Ta Batu– Available Sept. 4
- BREAK DOT
- Dirt Trackin 2– Available Sept. 4
- Fantasy Tower Defense– Available Sept. 4
- GEMINI ARMS
- Good Pizza, Great Pizza
- Here Be Dragons
- Jelly Champs!
- Lair of the Clockwork God– Available Sept. 4
- Meganoid– Available Sept. 8
- Niche – a genetics survival game
- OkunoKA Madness– Available Sept. 8
- Paradise Killer– Available Sept. 4
- Party Hard 2– Available Sept. 8
- Retro Classix 2-in-1 Pack: Gate of Doom & Wizard Fire
- Retro Classix 4in1 Pack: Sly Spy, Shootout, Wizard Fire & Super Real Darwin
- Roommates– Available Sept. 4
- RPG Maker MV– Available Sept. 8
- Secret Files 3
- Shaolin vs Wutang– Available Sept. 7
- Sky Jaguar 2
- Solitaire Spider Minimal– Available Sept. 4
- Under the Jolly Roger
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Swordand Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.