- Special digital country pavilions from the Baltics, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Great Britain, Indonesia, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland
- 600+ companies already registered for devcom
- Sponsors Xsolla, the NRW Indie Expo, Destructive Creations and InnoGames will make #ddc2020 a truly unforgettable event
Cologne, August 14th, 2020 – With over 600 companies already registered for this year’s devcom digital conference, the devcom team is preparing to open the virtual gates to their devcom digital conference this year. There are yet some more great news to announce, that will make participants anticipate the beginning of the 14-day-event starting on August 17th even more!
The country pavilions, that have become more and more important at prior devcoms, are of course also being translated into the devcom digital conference concept this year. Below is a list of the pavilions, with some of their exhibitors:
- Baltic Pavilion with a total of 7 companies!
Baltic Sea Games, with Unit Zero Studio, CloverCreek Entertainment, Toukana Interactive, Ichigoichie AB and Bool Games
- Belgian Pavilion with a total of 18 companies!
Belgian Games, with Cybernetic Walrus, Fishing Cactus, Happy Volcano, Infinity Games, LuGus Studios, Maratus, Gameeleon, Wild Bishop, Little Big Monkey Studio, Appeal Studios and Panoptic
- Brazilian Pavilion with a total of 33 companies!
Brazil Games, with Ludact, Rockgames, Kokku, INSANE, Duaik, Fire Soft and 26 other companies!
- British Pavilion with a total of 40 companies!
UKIE, with Big Games Machine, Code Wizards Limited, Excalibut Games, Hayachi Services LTD, Liquid Crimson, Marvelous Europe Ltd., Shipleys LLP, tournamentcenter, Maverick, Honest Public Relations, RenaissancePR LTD, Genba Digital, OPMjobs, TAKEOFF, Brain and Nerd Ltd, Fancy Goods Studio, Whitepot Studios, Out Of Tune Games, Coffee Box Games, Italic Pig, Crocodile Media and Dead Good PR
- Canadian Pavilion with a total of 30 companies!
The Government of Canada, with Montréal International, Red Meat Games, Lucid Dreams Studio, WhileOne Productions, Bebop Games, Lonely Boy Studio, Natural Records Studios Inc., AptitudeX- Art Studio and PureArts
- Indonesian Pavilion with a total of 16 companies!
The Indonesian Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy, AGATE, Anantarupa Studios, Anoman Studio, Arsanesia, Assemblr, Big Fire Studios, Caravan Studio, Ciayo Games, Educa Studio, Elwin Music, Enspire Studio, Freemergency, Gambir Studio, GINVO Studio, Kratoon, LYTO Indonesia, Maulidan Games, PT Megaxus Infotech, SLAB Games, Solve Education! And Wisageni Studio.
- Chilean Pavilion with a total of 7 companies! ProChile, with 4ja Studios and Octeto Studios
- Colombian Pavilion with a total of 30 companies!
PROCOLOMBIA, with Alternova Inc, Atomic Studio SAS, Blazing Soft, Dead Monkey, Double Fox Games, FRYOS Studio, Hadron Games, Ignicion Games, KillaSoft, Lab interactive COI, PolygonUS, Press Start, NovaMundi, Timba Games, Wise In Media S.A.S, Wulf Games, Shift Active, On3D Studios, Teravision Games, Game Art & Design Studios – GADS, Mompozt, Rival Arts Studio and Joycom Games
- Dutch Pavilion with a total of 9 companies! Dutch Games Association
- French Pavilion with a total of 8 companies!
With PLAYER TWO, Capsule Animation Studio, Ikimasho, Shiro Games, Playdigious and Takeoff Creative Services
- German Pavilion with a total of 8 companies!
MFG Medien- und Filmgesellschaft Baden-Württemberg with StickyStoneStudio, Sterneck, Black Forest Games, Lightword Productions GmbH, Couch in the Woods Interactive, United
Games Entertainment, halbautomaten Kommunikationsdesign GmbH
- Spanish Pavilion with a total of 7 companies! With Games from Spain
- Swiss Pavilion with a total of 9 companies!
SwissGames, with Caustique Games, Stardust, Asteroid Lab, Stelex Software, Violet Saint and Digital Kingdom
devcom digital conference 2020 is happy to announce its full list of sponsors, that will ensure the digital event this year will be just as much of a success as the previous ones on-location. Xsolla, the main event sponsor, helps developers get their Unity or UE4 game access to over 700 payments methods worldwide, and will explain how to do so in their sessions and virtual booth.
The second sponsor of this year’s very special devcom is the NRW Indie Expo. The Indie Expo of North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany) has fully translated their vibrant devcom arena to the digital format, with exhibitors such as Invisible Walls from Denmark, Anshar Studios from Poland, Happy Volcano from Belgium, Trialforge Studio from Brazil, Outlier from Ireland, Honestly Games from Czech Republic, NeoBird from Germany, Flamebait Games from Sweden, Byte Kinematics from Serbia, TavroxGames from France, Altergaze from UK and many more promising to amaze with their new games, concepts, and ideas.
As the partners for the official party of devcom digital conference 2020, Destructive Creations will ensure you feel like you’re having a cocktail with the industry icons, creative indies and promising connections you met during a talk, meeting or at a booth – just as if you were meeting in real life.
Thanks to the recruiting sponsor InnoGames, employers and job seekers can network, exchange information about new opportunities and make valuable connections that may lead companies to hiring their next employee of the month!
The ticket shop for the devcom digital conference can be accessed here:
Here is an overview of all formats and platforms that devcom will launch as part of its digital concept:
- devcom 365 kicked off June 17th by starting the first episode of “devcom’s The GameDev Show” on www.twitch.tv/devcom_conf
- The devcom tutorials https://www.twitch.tv/devcom_conf, a serial of weekly tutorials about game development
- The first podcasts have been available on Patreon since June. Patreon memberships start at just $2 per month and already offers access to all devcom podcasts, talks and other exciting content produced for you every month. Tickets for devcom 2021 are part of some memberships starting at only $5/month. More information and all other memberships can be found here: www.patreon.com/devcom_conf
- The devcom event in the PINE app can already be accessed right now
- Start of devcom digital conference 2020: Monday, August 17th • End of ddc2020: Sunday, August 30th
- You can apply for a press ticket here: