Cross-play & progression on Switch, PC, PS4 and Xbox One
Alpharetta, Georgia USA – JULY 2020: First Watch Games® and Hi-Rez Studios® have today launched their stylish cross-platform team shooter Rogue Company™ to early access players worldwide on Nintendo Switch™, PC via Epic Games Store, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One®.
Playable with cross-play and cross-save on all platforms, Rogue Company delivers action, tactics and a whole lot of attitude.
This early version of Rogue Company gives players exclusive access to Rogue Company’s energetic gameplay and third-person, action movie flair before the full game launches later this year. It’s time to…
Save the day. Look good. Get paid.
Rogue Company is available to purchase today in three different versions:
- Starter Founder’s Pack – $14.99 (€14.99 / £11.99)
- Standard Founder’s Pack – $29.99 (€29.99 / £24.99)
- Ultimate Founder’s Pack – $59.99 (€59.99 / £49.99)
All Founder’s Packs give players:
- Early access to Rogue Company
- Six core Rogues to choose from: Dima, Dallas, Ronin, Anvil, Trench and Saint
- Squad Unlocked – 2 bonus Founder’s Pack Rogues: Phantom and Chaac
- Rare Founder Spray
- Epic Superstar Dance Emote
- Rare Speed Demon Ronin Outfit
- Epic Solar Flare Weapon Wrap
The Standard Founder’s Pack also gives:
- Six additional Rogues
- Rare Exterminatin Chaac Outfit
For the complete Rogue Company experience, the Ultimate Founder’s Pack gives players more exclusive outfits, emotes, sprays and 1500 Rogue Bucks to spend in game. For the full list of exclusive content for each Founder’s Pack please visit roguecompany.com/founders
Headed-up by Lead Game Designer – and former Halo world champion – Scott Lussier, Rogue Company is the debut game from First Watch Games; a band of Hi-Rez Studios developers and industry veterans with experience working on some of gaming’s most famous and successful shooters.
“From today, players will be able to play Rogue Company with their friends, regardless of platform”, says Lussier. “Whether playing on Switch, PC, PS4 or Xbox One, gamers will enjoy the same intense third-person action at a minimum 60 fps”.
“We’re proud to be launching across four platforms on the same day – a first for Hi-Rez Studios”, says Chris Larson, Executive Producer. “From day one, we’re bringing together a huge community of cross-platform gunslingers and delivering an ever-growing roster of mercenaries, game modes, weapons and gadgets”.
The exclusive early version of Rogue Company is available to purchase today on all four platforms:
- Nintendo Switch™ – nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Rogue-Company-1634641.html
- PC via Epic Games Store – epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/rogue-company/home
- PlayStation®4 – playstation.com/en-us/games/rogue-company-ps4/
- Xbox One® – xbox.com/en-US/games/rogue-company
- Also today, First Watch Games® and Hi-Rez Studios® announced a new Rogue, Gl1tch. He’s a hacker extraordinaire and Rogue Company’s secret weapon.
For more of the latest information and assets for Rogue Company, please visit:
- Video: Latest trailer
- Assets: here
- Website: roguecompany.com
- Twitter®: twitter.com/RogueCompany
- Facebook®: facebook.com/RogueCompanyGame
- Instagram®: instagram.com/roguecompanygame
- YouTube®: youtube.com/RogueCompanyGame
- For more information or if you would like an interview with First Watch Games or Hi-Rez Studios,
About First Watch Games:
First Watch Games is a new development studio under the Hi-Rez Studios’ banner, consisting of senior developers from Blizzard, Daybreak Games, Electronic Arts, Vicarious Visions and Hi-Rez Studios. This team of talented and passionate developers bring their years of games-as-a-service experience to their first title, Rogue Company. For more information about First Watch Games please visit: www.playfirstwatch.com.
About Hi-Rez Studios:
Based in Alpharetta, Georgia, Hi-Rez Studios is an industry-leading video game publisher and developer at the forefront of the games-as-a-service industry. Hi-Rez Studios’ games have been
played by more than 70 million people worldwide across PC, Xbox One®, PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™, iOS and Android. With multiple games regularly among the Top 10 free-to-play games on Steam, Hi-Rez Studios is one of the few Western developers to have successfully launched multiple, multi-platform games-as-a-service titles to a large audience. Having won multiple awards and accolades for innovation and technology, Hi-Rez Studios has also been recognised for its company culture, leadership and diversity as an employer. More information about Hi-Rez Studios can be found at: www.hirezstudios.com