This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Catherine: Full Body – Vincent has been with his girlfriend, Katherine, for five years. But instead of taking the next step into marriage, Vincent finds himself captivated by the blonde bombshell, Catherine. Adding to Vincent’s dilemma, he begins having nightmares that force him to climb for his life. Will he survive the trials and tribulations of love, or fall to temptations? This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and difficult choices. Catherine: Full Body will be available on July 7.
- Superliminal – As you fall asleep with the TV on at 3 a.m., you remember catching a glimpse of the commercial from Dr. Pierce’s Somnasculpt dream therapy program. By the time you open your eyes, you’re already dreaming – beginning the first stages of this experimental program. Superliminal is a first-person puzzle game based on forced perspective and optical illusions. Players need to change their perspective and think outside the box to wake up from the dream. Superliminal will be available on July 7.
- Vigor – Vigor is a free-to-play shoot ‘n’ loot game in which you loot, gather resources and take risks. Blast your way out or don’t fight at all. Build your shelter and vital equipment and become the courageous Outlander. Shoot your way out of encounters with 6-12 players*. Humanity has fallen. You shall rise. Vigor will be available on July 8.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives Wiz
- Being Stronger While Playing! SilverStar Go DX
- Clash Force – Available July 3
- Couch Co-Op Bundle Vol. 2
- Digerati Indie Darling Bundle Vol. 3
- Dune Sea
- Gerty – Available July 6
- Ghost Grab 3000 – Available July 3
- GRISAIA PHANTOM TRIGGER 01&02
- Infini – Available July 3
- Infliction: Extended Cut
- Keen: One Girl Army
- Pool Slide Story
- Singled Out – Available July 3
- Starlit Adventures Golden Stars – Available July 3
- The Otterman Empire
- The Wanderer: Frankenstein’s Creature
- Zombies ruined my day – Available July 4
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.