Budapest, Hungary –Jun 19, 2020– Independent game development studio Lost Robots released the third major update to Terraforming Earth, a roguelike puzzle platformer about a band of bantering robots saving humanity, now available in Early Access on Steam.
Bullet Hell… Puzzles?
The Turret Trouble update pits you against plasma-spewing enemies: you can’t fight them directly, so you have to rely on your wit and planning abilities to make sure your quirky robots reach the objectives safely.
Turret Trouble adds 20 new obstacle configurations to the existing 90 puzzle types, raising the number of unique Terraforming Earth levels to about 1081, more than the number of atoms in the Universe.
- New free DLC Turret Trouble
- Discover new AI-generated levels or compete on the best levels found by the community
- $100 Bounty for first unsolvable level
- A simple yet hard resource management meta-game
- Single-player and local co-op multiplayer with full controller support
- A story about quirky robots and AI-risk
- Procedurally generated music
About Lost Robots
Founded in 2018, Lost Robots is games-development studio based in Budapest, Hungary. It’s formed by Andras Csibi, Csaba Kálmán and Lóci Alvégi, and it counts with the collaboration of Gabor Deutsch. Terraforming Earth is their first commercial title.