Previously Announced Caddyshack, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Legacies Round Out Amazing Week of Sessions; Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, June 12, 2020 – Three of the greatest franchises in pop culture and fantasy are on tap as Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) announces the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” set for next week across its digital video platforms. Monday at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT features cast members from “Harry Potter,” including Natalia Tena, Devon Murray, Afshan Azad, Sean Biggerstaff and Danielle Tabor. Tuesday, it’s “Game of Thrones” standouts Tena, Gemma Whelan, Ron Donachie, Vladimir Furdik and Ross Mullan, at 1 p.m ET / 10 a.m. PT. A session with “Doctor Who” ensemble Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Ian McNeice, Tracy Ann Oberman, Samuel Oatley, David Morrissey, Dean Lennox Kelley, Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred and Ross Mullan begins Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m PT.
These are in addition to three previously announced virtual events in the coming days: “Caddyshack” stars Cindy Morgan and Michael O’Keefe on Sunday at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.; “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” with Brett Dalton, Jeff Ward, Max Osinski, Adrian Pasdar, B.J. Britt, Briana Venskus, Mallory Jansen, Dichen Lachman and Christopher James Baker on Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT; and from “Legacies,” Peyton Alex Smith, Thomas Doherty, Ben Geurens, Demetrius Bridges, Ben Levin and Quincy Fouse on Monday, June 22 at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://www.wizardworldvirtual.com.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wizardworldvirtual; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wizardworld; and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wizardworld/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chat, video and autographs, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences (all times ET)
· Sunday, June 14, “Caddyshack,” Cindy Morgan, Michael O’Keefe · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Monday, June 15, “Harry Potter,” Natalia Tena, Devon Murray, Afshan Azad, Sean Biggerstaff, Danielle Tabor · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Tuesday, June 16, “Game of Thrones,” Natalia Tena, Gemma Whelan, Ron Donachie, Vladimir Furdik, Ross Mullan · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Tuesday, June 16, “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Brett Dalton, Jeff Ward, Max Osinski, Adrian Pasdar, B.J. Britt, Briana Venskus, Mallory Jansen, Dichen Lachman, Christopher James Baker · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Wednesday, June 17, “Doctor Who,” Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Ian McNeice, Tracy Ann Oberman, Samuel Oatley, David Morrissey, Dean Lennox Kelley, Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred, Ross Mullan · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Monday, June 22, “Legacies,” Peyton Alex Smith, Thomas Doherty, Ben Geurens, Demetrius Bridges, Ben Levin, Quincy Fouse · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m.
· Sunday, June 28, “Runaways,” Lyrica Okano, Virginia Gardner, Ariela Barer, Angel Parker, Annie Wersching, James Marsters, Brigid Brannagh, Brittany Ishibashi, Clarissa Thibeaux · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World Virtual Experiences powers a content-rich channel that provides fans with the opportunity to enjoy programming and to directly connect with celebrities via a variety of video platforms. Additional initiatives may soon include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services. Additionally, Wizard Entertainment owns a minority interest in Cinedigm’s ( NASDAQ:CIDM) ConTv.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon.