L.A. Law, World of Wrestling Also Added; Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, June 5, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) announces thatthe next six entries in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” are set, including two rescheduled from this week. The first, featuring stars of “Teen Spirit,” Cassie Scerbo, Gabriela Lopez, Lindsey Shaw and Katie Sarife, is set for Monday, June 8, at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. ET. Later that day, “World of Wrestling,” featuring The Headbangers, Jessie Godderz and SoCal Val, follows at 4 p.m ET / 1 p.m. PT. Then it’s the rescheduled session with “L.A. Law” ensemble Corbin Bernsen, Harry Hamlin, Blair Underwood, Alan Rachins, Jill Eikenberry, Michele Greene, Michael Tucker and Susan Ruttan, on Tuesday, June 9, at 1:30 p.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. PT. Next up are “Caddyshack” standouts Cindy Morgan and Michael O’Keefe on Sunday, June 14, at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT . Then it’s “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Brett Dalton, Jeff Ward, Max Osinski, Adrian Pasdar, B.J. Britt, Briana Venskus, Mallory Jansen, Dichen Lachman and Christopher James Baker on Tuesday, June 16, at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT. Finally, the cast of “Runaways,” Lyrica Okano, Virginia Gardner, Ariela Barer, Angel Parker, Annie Wersching, James Marsters, Brigid Brannagh, Brittany Ishibashi and Clarissa Thibeaux, begins on Sunday, June 28, at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (rescheduled from June 6).
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://wizd.me/virtual.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chat, video and autographs, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences (all times ET)
· Monday, June 8, “Teen Spirit,” Cassie Scerbo, Gabriela Lopez, Lindsey Shaw, Katie Sarife · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Monday, June 8, “World of Wrestling,” The Headbangers, Jessie Godderz, SoCal Val · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Tuesday, June 9, “L.A. Law,” Corbin Bernsen, Harry Hamlin, Blair Underwood, Alan Rachins, Jill Eikenberry, Michele Greene, Michael Tucker, Susan Ruttan · 1:30 p.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. PT (*Rescheduled from 6/2)
· Sunday, June 14, “Caddyshack,” Cindy Morgan, Michael O’Keefe · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Tuesday, June 16, “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Brett Dalton, Jeff Ward, Max Osinski, Adrian Pasdar, B.J. Britt, Briana Venskus, Mallory Jansen, Dichen Lachman, Christopher James Baker · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Sunday, June 28, “Runaways,” Lyrica Okano, Virginia Gardner, Ariela Barer, Angel Parker, Annie Wersching, James Marsters, Brigid Brannagh, Brittany Ishibashi, Clarissa Thibeaux · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/