Raiser Games and U-Play Online are celebrating the now strong 1.2 million player base in Youtubers Life with a Spring Event available for PC today. Since its initial release four years ago, the game has amassed over 50,000 videos by 20,000 different influencers, collectively achieving over 150 million views. As a way to say thanks to its loyal community, the spring event is part of a continued effort to reward players during seasonal updates throughout 2020.
Youtubers Life shows no sign of slowing down – Raiser Games and U-Play Online also recognise how impactful influencers are in the videogame industry and how inspiring they can be to the next generation, therefore, exciting plans for the future of the franchise are set to be revealed later this year.
In the meantime, the Spring Event starts today and runs until June 11th, enticing brand new players with a 40% spring discount on Steam, bringing the price down to €14.99/$14.99/£12.59.
Also, here are the DLC items players can obtain during the Spring Update:
- Limited-time Spring costumes with trendy floral design
- A breezy windmill decoration that will spruce up any room
- Three seasonal food items including Cake, Fruit Juice, and Jam
- One unlockable Steam achievement for those who get all the seasonal items before the event ends
- A uniquely themed Spring menu screen
visit the Steam page for additional information.