Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
Los ANGELES, May 8, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) announces that the next four entries in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” are set for this month. The first, featuring “Power Rangers Time Force” leads Jason Faunt, Kevin Kleinberg, Michael Copon, Erin Cahill and Vernon Wells, will take place on Saturday, May 16 at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT. The next, the cast of Nickelodeon’s “Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide,” Devon Werkheiser, Lindsey Shaw, Daniel Curtis Lee and Rob Pinkston, is set for Sunday, May 17 at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT. “Dragon Prince” voicers Paula Burrows, Jesse Inocalla, Luc Roderique, Adrian Petriw and Cole Howard, follow on Tuesday, May 19, at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. Finally, the cast of “Versailles,” Elisa Lasowski, Anna Brewster and Jessica Clark, begin on Sunday, May 24, at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT.
Additionally, the “1996 Yankees Champions” featuring Baseball Hall of Famer Wade Boggs and Dwight Gooden has been rescheduled for Sunday, May 17, at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT.
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://wizd.me/virtual.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wizardworldvirtual; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wizardworld; and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wizardworld/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chat, video and autographs, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences (all times ET)
· Saturday, May 9, 3 p.m. “Goblin Slayer,” Brad Hawkins, Hayden Daviau, Mallorie Rodak, Amanda Gish, Brittany Lauda
· Tuesday, May 12, 3 p.m. “Charmed,” Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, Brian Krause, Drew Fuller
· Tuesday, May 12, 5 p.m. “Dallas,” Charlene Tilton, Linda Gray, Patrick Duffy, Steve Kanaly
· Thursday, May 14, 7 p.m. “Assassination Classroom,” Sonny Strait, Austin Tindle, Lindsay Seidel, Martha Harms
· Saturday, May 16, 5 p.m. “Power Rangers Time Force,” Jason Faunt, Kevin Kleinberg, Michael Copon, Erin Cahill, Vernon Wells
· Sunday, May 17, 1 p.m., 1996 Yankees Champions, Wade Boggs, Dwight “Doc” Gooden
· Sunday, May 17, 5 p.m., “Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide,” Devon Werkheiser, Lindsey Shaw, Daniel Curtis Lee, Rob Pinkston
· Tuesday, May 19, 9 p.m., “Dragon Prince,” Paula Burrows (Rayla), Jesse Inocalla (Soren), Luc Roderique (King Harrow), Adrian Petriw (Gren), Cole Howard (Crow Master)
· Sunday, May 24, 3 p.m., “Versailles,” Elisa Lasowski, Anna Brewster, Jessica Clark
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon.