Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, May 1, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) announces that the next four entries in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” are set for this month. The first, featuring “Goblin Slayer” voice actors Brad Hawkins, Hayden Daviau, Mallorie Rodak and Amanda Gish, will take place on Saturday, May 9 at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. The next, with “Charmed” stars Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, Brian Krause and Drew Fuller, is set for Tuesday, May 12, at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. Then, it’s “Dallas” cast members Charlene Tilton, Linda Gray, Patrick Duffy and Steve Kanaly on Tuesday, May 12, at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT. Finally, “Assassination Classroom” voicers Sonny Strait, Austin Tindle, Lindsay Seidel and Martha Harms appear on Thursday, May 14, at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT.
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://wizd.me/virtual.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chat, video and autographs, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
· Saturday, May 2, “Gotham,” David Mazouz, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, Drew Powell, Peter Scolari
· Saturday, May 2, “The Boys,” Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Karen Fukuhara
· Sunday, May 3, Chazz Palminteri (A Bronx Tale, The Usual Suspects)
· Monday, May 4, Henry Winkler (“Happy Days,” “Barry”)
· Tuesday, May 5, “Outlander” Seasons 3-5, Duncan Lacroix, Richard Rankin, John Bell, Ed Speleers, Colin McFarlane, Kyle Rees, Tim Downie
· Thursday, May 7, “Family Ties,” Michael Gross, Meredith Baxter
· Saturday, May 9, “Goblin Slayer,” Brad Hawkins, Hayden Daviau, Mallorie Rodak, Amanda Gish
· Tuesday, May 12, “Charmed,” Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, Brian Krause, Drew Fuller
· Tuesday, May 12, “Dallas,” Charlene Tilton, Linda Gray, Patrick Duffy, Steve Kanaly
· Thursday, May 14, “Assassination Classroom,” Sonny Strait, Austin Tindle, Lindsay Seidel, Martha Harms
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/