Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, April 23, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) announces that the next three entries in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” are set for this month. The first, featuring six “Grimm” headliners (Silas Weir Mitchell, Sacha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee and Jacquiline Toboni) will take place on Thursday, April 30 at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. The next two are paired back-to-back on Saturday, May 2: “Gotham” stars David Mazouz, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, Drew Powell and Peter Scolari will begin at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT, followed by “The Boys” trio of Jack Quaid, Antony Starr and Karen Fukuhara at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT.
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via wizd.me/virtual.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (note: Grimm and Gotham only)
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing begins at $65 for the individual chat, video and autographs, and vary by item, available on the Website.
Past and Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
· Tuesday, March 31, “Supernatural,” Mark Sheppard, Emily Swallow, Ruth Connell, Sebastian Roché, Timothy Omundson
· Saturday, April 4, “Once Upon a Time,” Jared Gilmore, Andrew J. West, Sean Maguire, Lee Arenberg
· Saturday, April 11, “Buffy,” “Angel,” James Marsters, Amber Benson, Clare Kramer, Emma Caulfield, Elisabeth Röhm, Camden Toy
· Tuesday, April 14, Ed Asner (“Mary Tyler Moore Show,” Up)
· Saturday, April 18, “The Magicians,” Stella Maeve, Hale Appleman, Summer Bishil, Olivia Taylor Dudley, Trevor Einhorn, Harvey Guillén.
· Tuesday, April 21, Gary Busey (Lethal Weapon, Point Break)
· Thursday, April 23, “RWBY,” Lindsay Jones, Kara Eberle, Arryn Zech, Barbara Dunkelman
· Tuesday, April 28, “My Hero Academia,” Kyle Phillips, Eric Vale, Elizabeth Maxwell, Leah Clark, Jason Liebrecht
· Thursday, April 30, “Outlander,” Seasons 1 & 2, Grant O’Rourke, Stephen Walters, Steven Cree, Neil Hudson, Lotte Verbeek, Annette Badland
· Thursday, April 30, “Grimm,” Silas Weir Mitchell, Sacha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee, Jacquiline Toboni
· Saturday, May 2, “Gotham,” David Mazouz, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, Drew Powell, Peter Scolari
· Saturday, May 2, “The Boys,” Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Karen Fukuhara
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/