SQUARE ENIX’S Latest Mobile Tactical RPG Surpasses Three Million Downloads
New content arriving with the collaboration event includes:
- Limited-Time Collaboration Characters – Fan-favorite heroes Ramza and Orlandeau are available to summon for a limited-time, now through May 12. Additionally, players can add one new Vision Card “Scion of House Beoulve” featuring Ramza, which offers powerful buffs and other benefits, to their collection during the campaign.
- Login Bonus – Players can receive special daily rewards during the campaign simply by logging in, including Gaffgarion, Visiore, a valuable in-game currency and character enhancement materials.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Daily Free Summon – All players can perform a free 10x Summon daily from today until May 1. Each summon guarantees a Unit or Vision Card of MR rarity or better, with UR Units Ramza and Orlandeau being two possible rare units players can receive.
- Special Event Quests – Players can earn event medals by completing various quests, which can be exchanged for character enhancement materials for Ramza, Orlandeau, and Gaffgarion. By completing the challenging Ex-Quest, players can obtain the crafting recipe for Ramza’s sword Nagnarok.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Shop – Valuable enhancement materials, crafting items and more will be available for a limited time. Additionally, players can purchase a special pack that includes the UR Unit Ramza and more.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in
Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download “FINAL FANTASY Portal App®” provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. In 2016, gumi established a Silicon Valley-based investment group with partners, called The Venture Reality Fund, which focuses on seed and early stage augmented reality and virtual reality startups. Its VR incubation subsidiaries have expanded globally, including Tokyo XR Startups, Seoul XR Startups, and Nordic XR Startups. In 2018, the company launched gumi Cryptos, an investment arm in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency funds. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 151 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 77 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.