LOS ANGELES, April 10, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) announces that the fifth entry in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences,” featuring six cast members from the Syfy hit “The Magicians,” will be held on Saturday, April 18, beginning at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. Stella Maeve (“Julia Wicker”), Hale Appleman (“Eliot Waugh”), Summer Bishil (“Margo Hanson”), Olivia Taylor Dudley (“Alice Quinn”), Trevor Einhorn (“Josh Hoberman”) and Harvey Guillén (“Benedict Pickwick”) will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via https://tixr.com/e/18685.
As part of the event, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panel featuring all six standouts (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panel available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid)
· Purchase a recorded video from any of the six, specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph either on an 8”x10” photo or custom exclusive 11”x17” lithograph designed specifically for this event (if purchasing a live video chat, the item can be signed during the session)
Pricing begins at $65 for the individual chat, video and autographs, and vary by celebrity, available on the Website.
Past and Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
· Tuesday, March 31, “Supernatural,” Mark Sheppard, Emily Swallow, Ruth Connell, Sebastian Roché, Timothy Omundson
· Saturday, April 4, “Once Upon a Time,” Jared Gilmore, Andrew J. West, Sean Maguire, Lee Arenberg
· Saturday, April 11, “Buffy,” “Angel,” James Marsters, Amber Benson, Clare Kramer, Emma Caulfield, Elisabeth Röhm, Camden Toy
· Tuesday, April 14, Ed Asner (“Mary Tyler Moore Show,” Up
· Saturday, April 18, “The Magicians,” Stella Maeve, Hale Appleman, Summer Bishil, Olivia Taylor Dudley, Trevor Einhorn, Harvey Guillén.
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/