SQUARE ENIX AND DISNEY’S KINGDOM HEARTS UNION χ[CROSS] CELEBRATES FOURTH ANNIVERSARY
Challenging Events, Exciting Rewards and More Await All Players
LOS ANGELES (April 7, 2020) – SQUARE ENIX® invites players around the world to celebrate the fourth anniversary of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross], the hit mobile game with over 10 million downloads. From today until May 1, KINGDOM HEARTS fans can adventure across Disney worlds and celebrate the game’s anniversary with the following limited-time events and bonuses:
- Anniversary Log-in Bonus – All players will receive 10,000 Jewels by simply logging-in during the campaign
- 2 Million Jewels Giveaway – Keyblade wielders who have logged into the game since January 2018 will be eligible to win Jewels. A total of 2 million Jewels will be given away, with 50 winners to be announced each week throughout the campaign; a total of 200 winners will each receive 10,000 Jewels.
- Hades Cup Event – The fan-favorite Hades Cup makes its return to the game, offering players a chance to earn rare rewards by completing challenging quests.
- Fourth Anniversary Celebration Quests – By completing a variety of quests, players can earn special event Medals and their accompanying Trait Medals to upgrade them.
SN++ – TR Mickey
- KINGDOM HEARTS III Quiz Event – Back by popular demand, players can earn fabulous in-game rewards by correctly answering trivia questions relating to KINGDOM HEARTS III.
- Organization XIII Battle Event – The shadowy members of Organization XIII are back in this limited-time event. By completing quest missions and defeating each member, players can earn valuable rewards.
- “Big Bonus” Challenge Event – Players can earn up to 5,000 Jewels by completing this limited-time event.
- New and Returning Avatar Boards – Players can purchase the brand-new Stitch-Lined Suit and Chalk-Lined Suit Avatar Boards to dress up their characters. Other popular Avatar Boards will also return for purchase during the anniversary period.
Players can also dive into a new original story, centered around the mysterious Young Xehanort, in KINGDOM HEARTS DARK ROAD, a unique mobile experience within KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross], later this year. More information is available on the @kh_dr_na Twitter page.
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store® and on Google Play Store™ and the Amazon Appstore. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.
About KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]
With over 10 million players worldwide, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] lets players uncover story elements from the earliest parts of the series’ history, as well as from KINGDOM HEARTS III. Players can create their very own Keyblade wielder and adventure through Disney worlds with beautiful and stylized art while interacting with a rich cast of memorable Disney characters. The game also features both co-op and player vs player (PvP) modes for players to play with friends and compete on leaderboards to win rewards.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 151 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 77 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.