Trio Also Participating in FREE Live Video Q&A; Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos From Each Star During Second Event, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, March 26, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCB:WIZDD) announces that the second entry in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences,” featuring three cast members from “Once Upon a Time,” will be held on Saturday, April 4, beginning at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. Jared Gilmore (“Henry Mills”), Sean Maguire (“Robin Hood”) and Lee Arenberg (“Grumpy”) will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via https://www.tixr.com/groups/
As part of the event, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 30-minute panel featuring all five standouts (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit)
· Participate in a personal, exclusive one-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid)
· Purchase a recorded video from any of the three, specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph either on an 8”x10” photo or custom exclusive 11”x17” lithograph designed specifically for this event (if purchasing a live video chat, the item can be signed during the session)
Pricing begins at $70 for the individual chat, video and autographs, and vary by celebrity, available on the Website.
The first Virtual Experience is scheduled for Tuesday, March 31, with cast members from “Supernatural,” including Mark Sheppard, Emily Swallow, Ruth Connell, Sebastian Roché and Timothy Omundson. Additional dates and celebrity groups will be announced as they are formed.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
· Tuesday, March 31, “Supernatural,” Mark Sheppard, Emily Swallow, Ruth Connell, Sebastian Roché, Timothy Omundson
· Saturday, April 4, “Once Upon a Time,” Jared Gilmore, Sean Maguire, Lee Arenberg
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZDD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/