SQUARE ENIX’S HIT MOBILE GAME DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA WELCOMES SPRING WITH NEW FINAL FANTASY VII-THEMED EVENT
Limited-Time Event, Co-Op Quests, Costume Bundles and Free Draw Campaigns Await All Players
LOS ANGELES (March 24, 2020) – In celebration of the upcoming release of the highly-anticipated FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on April 10th, SQUARE ENIX® invites players to enjoy new FINAL FANTASY VII-themed content in the popular mobile game, DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA™. From today through April 13, players can embark on new FINAL FANTASY VII-themed quests, limited-time co-op quests and access other special offers, including new gem and costume bundles.
Full details of the limited-time content follow below:
- Special Limited-Time Event: “Abyss: A New Episode”
- This FINAL FANTASY VII-themed event will feature challenging quest restrictions and enemy modifiers via Normal and Hard Modes.
- Limited-time event rewards include gems, armor tokens, power tokens, realization materials and much more.
- Gem and Costume Bundles
- Available bundles include a new CRISIS CORE® -FINAL FANTASY VII- inspired blue dress for Aerith, a FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN®-inspired outfit for Tifa and returning FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN-inspired outfit for Cloud.
- Co-op Quests
- Now to April 6: “March of the Machines”
- From March 31-April 13: “The Marauding Mimesis”
- Players can exchange tokens earned from completing these quests for power tokens, armor tokens, draw tickets and more.
- Draw Banners with First Multi-Draw Free
- The first banner, available now to April 6, features Cloud, Tifa and Aerith
- A second banner featuring three different characters will be available from March 31 to April 13.
- Other limited-time Spring promotions include:
- Co-op Stickers: New animated Kactuar stickers are available for purchase with Dissidia Points now through April 13.
- Special Chocobo panel missions
- 3x-Effect Support Item Sale
- 2x Rewards from Cycle Quests and 3x Rewards from Daily Missions are active now to April 14
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on April 10, 2020.
The FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Demo is now available to PlayStation®4 system owners across the globe, allowing players to experience the opening chapter from the game. Those who download the demo before May 11, 2020 will also receive an exclusive PlayStation®4 system theme when the full game launches next month. To download the demo now, visit: http://sqex.link/FF7RDemo.
DFFOO Twitter: @DissidiaFFOO
DFFOO Facebook: https://facebook.com/
DFFOO Official Site: https://dissidiaoperaomnia.
FINAL FANTASY Portal Site: https://na.finalfantasy.com/
FINAL FANTASY Twitter: http://twitter.com/
FINAL FANTASY Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
FINAL FANTASY YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download FINAL FANTASY Portal App® provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 149 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 80 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.